Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Luna Online – mmorpg review

Site: http://luna.gpotato.com/
Status: Free-to-play

Luna Online is a colorful, anime-styled MMORPG published by gPotato. The game has cute, fun graphics and relaxing atmosphere. If you like to spend some time in a tale world, this MMORPG is for you.
Do you have problems to fight cute, little monsters? (Am I cute?)

Luna Online

Gameplay
You can choose you character race, appearance and class. There are three available classes at the beginning, and 52 classes in total so players can customize their character development in details.
When you fight monsters you gain experience and level up, at each level you get stat points and skill points. To learn skills you need skill points, gold and to reach a certain level.
The monsters drop both whole items and parts for creating items. You can construct and reinforce different things.

Luna OnlineLuna OnlineLuna Online

Classes
You have three classes to select at the beginning – Fighter, Rogue, and Mage. At level 20 each of them can advance to a new class. Not all classes are accessible from all races. Leveling up is not very fast, for two hours intense playing and doing quests I was only at level 8. Today I’ll try to reach level 20 and obtain a profession – Elven Mage.

Luna Online

Community
You can actually find many people playing the game. I was surprised to see so many characters selling and buying things at the shop area in Alker Harbor.

Luna Online

I’ll spend some more time in game before evaluating my impression. I am not exactly the type to like chibi characters but the game took my attention and I enjoy my playing time a lot.

Luna OnlineLuna OnlineLuna Online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts