Saturday, January 2, 2010

Short list of upcoming games I want to play in 2010

With so many games under development gamers won’t be bored this year. I made a short list of games, coming out in 2010.

Aika
Aika is a 3D, fantasy MMORPG, published by GPotato. The game was announced for December but nothing happened. I’ve heard and read only rumors, but it is going to be PvP or RvR oriented MMORPG and I really want more random and mass PVP in the games I play. It looks similar to Lineage 2 and Aion but I can’t tell if it is as good as them without playing.


Kung Foo!
Perfect World Entertainment grabbed the gaming world attention with this parody MMORPG.
Are they serious? It may be only my curiosity but I want to try this game.


Mabinogi Heroes
Another good, Korean title. It is a fast-paced, action, real-time MMO with some features from its predecessor Mabinogi. Mabinogi Heroes will be room oriented like Rakion.


Heroes of Telara
Fantasy MMORPG, by Trion World Network. It looks promising on the trailers.


Guild Wars 2
Guild Wars 2 is a fantasy MMORPG by ArenaNet and a sequel of Guild Wars MMORPG.


Priston Tale 2
It is 3D MMORPG game published by Suba Games. The game will pay special attention to the PVP battles.


Star Trek Online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts