Thursday, January 28, 2010

Aika, finally some good news

Few days ago GPotato announced Aika’s closed beta is going to run from 3rd February to 9th February. More information about the closed beta can be found on the official website of the game http://aika.gpotato.com/.
The test will feature all 6 classes, 5 nations and 30 levels of character development.

Actually so many facts and rumors are spreading on the net that I can’t wait to try this game. I wonder why GPotato haven’t made it available yet. Aika is played in Korea for more than two years. I’ve heard that it has several gaming awards there.

In case you don’t know, Aika is beautiful, fantasy MMORPG that greatly emphasize on PVP or more likely RVR (Realm vs Realm) battles. The information about the game on the official site is too little and I don’t know Korean to learn more from their sites.

Edit: There is some fun information about the game on the official forum. And many, many fans. The community seems big and nice.

I found this mass video on youtube, I want to play this game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts