Friday, April 4, 2008

Silkroad Online (SRO)

Site: http://www.silkroadonline.net/
Free-To-Play, with in-game Mall

Silkrode Online is a fantasy MMORPG based on the the Chinese trading traditions by Joymax. SRO is free, but it has in-game Item Mall for purcahsing items or "Silk"-game currency. The game is designed to represent the Silk Road trades of 7th Century.
Gameplay
Silkroad Online gameplay is a lot alike other Korean games this genre, especially Lineage2. There are two type of characters - European and Chinese. Also players can chose to master weapon or elemental skills.


Nice SRO Fortress Movie

1 comment:

  1. Can anyone tell me how this game is played. I think this one is also an interesting game, I just hope I could find someone to tell me more about this game. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts